Registrations are exclusive for Property Owners, Real Estate Agents, Builders and Developers who want to submit a Property Listing. If you are a visitor, you can Search Properties and Agents without Registration. Registrations that are not accompanied by a Listing will be deleted.
Submitting A Listing-Create an Account and Profile
- To create a new account, click Login/Register in top menu bar.
- You need to create your account and profile in the English language. All your information will then be translated to spanish when visitors select spanish.
- Your name on the Account/Profile needs to be your legal name e.g. John F. Doe. Your name as entered will display with the property listed. If the property is listed by an Agent, the property detail page will display the Name of the Agent exactly as entered in the Profile. Only Builders and Developers may display their company name. To do so, in Profile, enter the company name in the “Display Name” field.
- After a successful registration you will receive an email with your temporary password.
- Login with your temporary password and change password. Save changes!
- Under Biographical Information add a description about yourself as an Agent and about your Brokerage Company or if a Builder or Developer about your Company. Once completed Click Save! Remember to enter all Biographical Information in English. Agents: Please take a look at the Agent’s List under Find An Agent and notice the description under the Agent’s name. This description comes from the information entered in the Biographical Information when completing your Profile. This description is the one that visitors will first see when searching for an agent. This is the space to present your bullets. We suggest you first enter the name of your agency, areas served, specialty(s), designation(s) and years of experience. Do not enter your name in the Biographical Information box. Your name will automatically display. See Agent John Doe in the Agent List/Find An Agent as a good example to follow. Any additional information entered in the Biographical Information will be shown in More Details.
Next: How To Add A Property