- Add A Property
- Favorite Properties
- Search For Properties
- Set Property Alerts
- User Types
Properties are added by going to your “My Profile”. Click Add New Property.
Only Agents, Builders and Property Owners are allowed to add a property. See Available Listings Packages.
These fields are mandatory: Title, Description, Property Price, Property Category Submit, Property Action Category, Property Media, Property City, Property Country, Association/Condo Fee
- Property Description. This description will appear first in page. Keeping it as a brief overview makes it easier to read.
- Property Price. Enter only numbers.
- After Price Label applies to rentals. Most common entry would be Monthly.
- Listing Image. At least 1 image is required for a valid submission. Minimum size is 500/500px.
- Listing Location: Street address is Optional but City, Zip and Country are mandatory. Please note default Country is Puerto Rico. Change to Country where property is located.
- Association/Condo Fee: This field is a mandatory field. You must select Yes or No.
- Owner/Agent Notes : Enter here any notes to Administrator.
- Select Property Status. Highlight your property by selecting one of the Property Status. This status will show in red on property image.
- Amenities and Features: Select what features and amenities apply for your property. Should you want to add your own, add them in Owner/Agent Notes. We will review and add.
- Add Property: Click Add Property.
- Edit, Delete, Disable or View Property Stats go to My Property List in My Profile.
Listings will be reviewed by an administrator prior to publishing.
Any questions add them in Owner/Agent Notes.
Choose between User, Single Agent, Builder or Owner when registering. You will see these User types under Select User Type.
Agents who plan to add listings Select Single Agent.
Builders who plan to add properties Select Builder.
Property Owners who plan to add properties Select User.
Users who simply want to Save Searches and Setup Alerts Select User.
The Builder user type has its own Builder Page and is able to publish their properties from the front end interface.
On the Builder Page you will find an “About Me” section, a contact form and of course their properties listed by category.
The Real Estate Agent user type has its own Personal Page and is able to publish listings from the front end interface.
On the Agent Page you will find an “About Me” section, a contact form and of course their properties listed by category.
Caribbean Real Estate Alerts includes a modern search system, with Ajax filtering over maps, colors customization, property markers, and many more features, making it easy for visitors to find properties.
Visitors can Search Properties by Action ( For Sale, For Rent), Types of Property, Location, by Price and several other Fields not found in other Search Platforms.
You can save any listing by clicking “add to favorites” text next to the property. You will be asked to login or create an account if you have not. Once you log in you can view all your favorite properties within your Profile under Favorites.
Receive New Listing Notifications Matching What Your Looking For Right To Your Inbox!
Once you register you can Save Your Searches and receive Email Notifications on all new listings matching your Saved Searches.
Search Residential, Vacation or Commercial Listings.
Communicate directly with agent, builder or property owner.
You can view All your Saved Searches within your Profile under Saved Searches.
To receive New Listing Alerts matching your Search criteria do the following:
- Go To Advanced Property Search
- In Advanced Property Search, go through each Search Field and select desired search.
- In All Actions select if you are looking for Rentals or Sales.
- In All Types select the Type of Property you are looking for.
- Select desired location under Countries. Note: We currently only list properties in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Quintana Roo, Virgin Islands (U.S.), British Virgin Islands, Barbados, Belize, Roatán and Cayman Islands.
- Prices you can skip or if you want to search by price enter only numerical values for each price e.g. in maximum price you can enter 1000000 to limit your search to properties at $1,000,000 and under.
- For the remaining Fields select Yes if you want to search for properties with the desired criteria. Example, if you are looking for New Construction properties, select Yes. Do not select the text New Construction. Select this text only to delete the selected search field and do another search.
- Once you have selected all your desired search fields, hit Search and
- Name and Save the Search. Example Puerto Rico Beachfront properties.
You are all set! You will receive an email notification each time a new listing is added matching your saved searches.
Users can even receive notification even when a Search with no properties matching the User’s Search Criteria is returned. In other words, you perform a search for a property located in a Marina Community but the search returns with no properties. You can still save this search and when a property located in a Marina Community in the selected location is added you will receive a notification.
You can Search Properties by Location, by Type of Property, by Status (For Sale or For Rent) and by Price.
You can expand your search by clicking on the Narrow Your Search text under the Search Button to further select the property your searching for. You can search properties by Owner, by Builder-Developer and by many other categories and features. Looking for short term rentals, select Vacation Rentals under type.
To Search properties in Opportunity Zones:
- Search All Zones: In Narrow Your Search select Opportunity Zone.
- Search Zones by Municipality or City: First select the Municipality or City and then under Narrow Your Search select Opportunity Zone.
If you do not see your desired search category in the drop-down menu this means there is none listed at the moment.
Note: Always make sure all Search Fields are cleared when making new Searches.
If you are a visitor, you can Search Properties and Agents without Registration, however if you want to Save Favorites, Save Searches and Receive New Listing Alerts you need to register and create an account.
Real Estate Agents, Builders and Property Owners who want to add Listings need to Register.
- Click Login in top menu bar and then click Register Here to create an account,
- Create an Account. Choose between User, Single Agent or Builder. You will see these User types under Select User Type.
- Users who simply want to Save Searches and Setup Alerts select User.
- Agents who plan to add listings select Single Agent.
- Builders who plan to add properties Select Builder.
- Property Owners who plan to add properties select User.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
After you login, you want to create a Profile. Click on the top bar menu icon- the three lines next to your image or, if a Builder, your logo.
Enter all Profile Fields in the English language. When we add a translation widget all your information will then be translated from English to the language selected by the User.