- Accepting CryptoCurrencies
- Add Property
- Buying Real Estate In Puerto Rico
- Favorite Properties
- General FAQs
- Instant Message System
- Property Transaction Apps
- Protect Yourself
- Save Search & Alerts
- Searching For Properties
Properties are added by going to My Profile. Click Add New Property.
Only Agents, Builders and Property Owners are allowed to add a property. See Listings Packages.
These fields are mandatory: Title, Description, Property Price, Property Category Submit, Property Action Category, Property Media, Property City, Property Country, Association/Condo Fee
- Property Description. This description will appear first in page. Keeping it as a brief overview makes it easier to read.
- Property Price. Enter only numbers.
- After Price Label applies to rentals. Most common entry would be Monthly.
- Listing Image. At least 1 image is required for a valid submission.Minimum size is 500/500px.
- Listing Location: Street address is Optional but City, Zip and Country are mandatory. Please note default Country is Puerto Rico. Change to proper Country.
- Association/Condo Fee: This field is a mandatory field. You must select Yes or No.
- Owner/Agent Notes : Enter here any notes to Administrator.
- Select Property Status. Highlight your property by selecting one of the Property Status. This status will show in red on property image.
- Amenities and Features: Select what features and amenities apply for your property. Should you want to add your own, add them in Owner/Agent Notes.
- Add Property: Click Add Property.
- Edit, Delete, Disable or View Property Stats go to My Property List in My Profile.
Choose between user, single agent, builder or owner when registering. You will see these User types under Select User Type when registering.
Agents who plan to add listings: Select Single Agent.
Builders who plan to add properties: Select Builder.
Property Owners who plan to add properties: Select User.
Users who simply want to Save Searches and Setup Alerts: Select User.
The Builder user type has its own Builder Page and is able to publish their properties from the front end interface.
On the Builder Page you will find an “About Me” section, a contact form and of course their properties listed by category.
The Real Estate Agent user type has its own Personal Page and is able to publish listings from the front end interface.
On the Agent Page you will find an “About Me” section, a contact form and of course their properties listed by category.
Caribbean Real Estate Alerts includes a modern search system, with Ajax filtering over maps, colors customization, property markers, and many more features, making it easy for visitors to find properties.
Visitors can Search Properties by Action ( For Sale, For Rent), Types of Property, Location, by Price and several other Fields not found in other Search Platforms.
To receive New Listing Alerts matching your Search criteria do the following:
- Register or Login if already registered.
- Go To Advanced Property Search.
- In Advanced Property Search, go through each Search Field and select desired search. In All Actions select if you are looking for Rentals or Sales. In All Types select the type of property you are looking for. Select desired location under Countries. Note: We currently only list properties in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Quintana Roo, Virgin Islands (U.S.), British Virgin Islands, Barbados, Belize, Roatán and Cayman Islands. Select one of these. Prices you can leave out or if you want to search by price select enter only numerical values for each price e.g. in maximum price you can enter 1000000 to limit your search to properties at $1,000,000 and under.
- For the remaining Fields select Yes if you want to search for properties with the desired criteria. Example, if you want New Construction properties, select Yes. Do not select the text New Construction. This is selected only to delete the selected search field and do another search.
- Once you have selected all your desired search fields, hit Search and
- Name and Save the Search. Example Puerto Rico Beachfront properties.
You are all set! You will receive an email notification each time a new listing is added matching your saved searches.
Users can even receive notification even when a Search with no properties matching the User’s Search Criteria is returned. In other words, you perform a search for a property located in a Marina Community but the search returns with no properties. You can still save this search and when a property located in a Marina Community in the selected location is added you will receive a notification.
Users need to select User under User Type when creating an account.
You can save any listing by clicking “add to favorites” text next to the property. You will be asked to login or create an account if you have not. Once you log in you can view all your favorite properties within your Profile under Favorites.
Receive New Listing Notifications Matching What Your Looking For Right To Your Inbox!
Once you register you can Save Your Searches and receive Email Notifications on all new listings matching your Saved Searches.
Search Residential, Vacation or Commercial Listings.
Communicate directly with property owner, developer or agent.
You can view All your Saved Searches within your Profile under Saved Searches.
For details on how to perform a search, save it and setup notifications click here.
Caribbean Real Estate Alerts is an online real estate marketplace that helps you find the right home or real estate investment in select Caribbean locations. You may search using your personal criteria for location, for sale or for rent, type of property, price and many other criteria listed in Advanced Search.
We are publish articles about the Caribbean and the selected location.
We also provide a list of featured real estate agents by location.
You can use Caribbean Real Estate Alerts’s property search tools free of charge.
Listings in Caribbean Real Estate Alerts come from real estate brokers and agents, developers and owners.
You can Search Properties by Location, by Type of Property, by Status (For Sale or For Rent) and by Price.
You can expand your search by clicking on the Narrow Your Search text under the Search Button to further select the property your searching for. You can search properties by Owner, by Builder-Developer and by many other categories and features. Looking for short term rentals, select Vacation Rentals under type.
To Search properties in Opportunity Zones:
- Search All Zones: In Narrow Your Search select Opportunity Zone.
- Search Zones by Municipality or City: First select the Municipality or City and then under Narrow Your Search select Opportunity Zone.
If you do not see your desired search category in the drop-down menu this means there is none listed at the moment.
Note: Always make sure all Search Fields are cleared when making new Searches.
Be alert and protect yourself from being scammed by following these tips:
- Be always alert to the fact that scams exist. When dealing with anyone, whether it’s over the phone, by mail, email, in person or on a social networking site, always consider the possibility that the approach may be a scam.
- Know who you’re dealing with. If you have only have met someone online or are unsure of the legitimacy of a business, take some time to do a bit more research. Do a Google image search on photos or search the internet. Check out LinkedIn see if they have an account and their network. Get references before you go into a deal.
- Keep your personal details secure. Do not give out private or banking info. Keep your passwords and pin numbers in a safe place. Be very careful about how much personal information you share with potential buyers.
- Have a real estate agent/realtor and/or a attorney on your side at all times. They should be educated on the complex laws and regulations that affect a real estate transaction and can give you advice to help ensure your interests are protected. Check them out too before hiring them. Get references. Check them out in state and local licensing boards-See Our Resources under FAQs for corresponding websites.
- Never send money without viewing an apartment/house or meeting in person.
- The most common rental scam we have witnessed over the past years is people with no legal right to lease a property “leasing” it to a potential tenant (or many potential tenants) and making off with the security deposit, first months rent, and sometimes even prepaid rent as well.
- Another variant on this scheme is charging many potential tenants fees for background checks and making off with that money. A typical fee for a background check is about $50, charge that to tens or hundreds of potential renters and the thief can make out with a lot of money.
Do your home work before giving out any money:
- If the deal sounds too good to be true, its probably not true.
- Get references. Try to work with a Real Estate Agent, Realtor or Company.
ManageGo is a smarter, faster, and better way to accept and pay rent. Renters pay online from a computer or mobile app, using a bank account, credit or debit card or Bitcoins.
As to how it works, the tenant can select or opt to pay in BitCoins thru BitPay and it will give them the current exchange rate and if accepted will convert to US Dollars and transfer their exact rental amount to the landlord/property manager’s account. Mission Accomplished RENT PAID!
Currently we only provide services within the USA.
Are you a tenant interested in making online rent payments?
Are you a Landlord or Property Manager interested in accepting online payments?
If you are a visitor, you can use the platform, Search Properties and Agents without Registration, however if you want to Save Favorites, Save Searches and Receive New Listing Notifications you need to register and create an account.
Real Estate Agents, Builders and Property Owners who want to add Listings need to Register.
- Click Login in top menu bar and then click Register Here to create an account,
- Create an Account. Choose between User, Single Agent or Builder when registering. You will see these User types under Select User Type when registering. Users who simply want to Save Searches and Setup Alerts select User. Agents who plan to add listings select Single Agent. Builders who plan to add properties Select Builder. Property Owners who plan to add properties select User. Agree to Terms and Conditions.